turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Obsession striker help for Nashville!

Started by RiverRoost, February 12, 2019, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Got my first obsession striker last year in maccassar ebony and want to pick up a few more this weekend in Nashville. What are some of his "must haves" or some rare woods strikers as I saw he had a Facebook post saying he was bringing a lot of rare wood strikers.

Fl strutter

I run bill lyman and derrick Stuckey strikers mainly. Definately get you a tulipwood for glass or crystal to go eith the macasar ebony. For slate i love persimmon, hickory, and dogwood.

SoIncallcollector

Tulipwood

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

I also say the Tulip wood, it works great on every surface I have tried it on. He has a few others I want to get but they are just some that interest me, Wenge, Ipe, Hickory, Purple Heart (I am going to get this to replace one I lost last season when I fell) and for some reason I want to try Monkey Wood.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RiverRoost

I mainly carry Hallorans ceramic, his Crystal Mistress and one of DH's slates. I've got stuckeys maccassar and it sounds awesome and handles extremely well so want to expand

golfernash

BTH

Try his cumaru for alum.
The persimmon and hickory run very nice as well.
Phil 4:13

PEte_A

compton30

Quote from: PEte_A on February 13, 2019, 09:12:21 AM
Any perspectives on his dymondwood?

I like it. However if this was baseball, I'd say it's WAR would not be very high. Just a solid dymondwood

Spitten and drummen

Dymondwood is great. I also like his osage. There are 4 that never leave the vest. Macassar , tulip , dymond and hickory.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Double B

I run 3 of them, mac ebony and tulipwood are good, but my Stuckey Bubinga gives the gobblaz a Buzinga.  :OGturkeyhead:
Followed by buzzards

PEte_A

Quote from: Double B on February 13, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
I run 3 of them, mac ebony and tulipwood are good, but my Stuckey Bubinga gives the gobblaz a Buzinga.  :OGturkeyhead:

Lmao!!!!

RiverRoost

Thanks fellas. I'll be on the hunt the tulipwood Friday afternoon.

yelpaholic

his snakewood plays almost as good as bill lymans and that saying something..  Macassar and persimmon also