turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DELETE

Started by Turkeyman62, February 10, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman62

Looking to trade these for a Gibson short mag crow call. New never used, the one on the left might be Purpleheart. Expect the crow call to be close in the condition.
Thanks
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

adkmountainken

anything else besides a Gibson crow call you might needs?

Sir-diealot

If you do not sell or trade away the purple heart please contact me about it. Thank you and good luck on getting what you want.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

adkmountainken

pm sent I want the strikers but don't have a Gibson lets make a deal!

Turkeyman62

I want to be fair. adkmountainken was the first to pm me. These might be sold. Waiting to hear back from him later today.
Thanks for your interest. Will keep everyone posted.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on February 10, 2019, 02:14:23 PM
I want to be fair. adkmountainken was the first to pm me. These might be sold. Waiting to hear back from him later today.
Thanks for your interest. Will keep everyone posted.
That's the way it should be, no worries.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

adkmountainken

I do not want to hold this up any longer as I will not be home until late tonight please let Sir-diealot make his offer, if they are still available tomorrow morning i'll see what I can do I just hate to hold things up so i'll step aside.

Turkeyman62

3bailey3

I have a Daryl Gibson walnut crow call I would trade, I don't know if it is a short or Mag                     

adkmountainken

i do have a brand new crow call i got for Christmas from one of the builders on here but can not remember who, have not hunted with it and MINT condition.

adkmountainken

i also have 3 MINT Stucky strikers, desertwood camo, purpleheart and Gaboon Ebony. i would trade ONE of them for the red and the green Mac strikers.

Turkeyman62

I can't find the difference in the crow calls length. Shorty mag vs the long one. Here is a pic of the shorty from crowmart Bottom is the long range

adkmountainken

here are the Stucky and 4 other strikers i have that i would consider parting with.

Turkeyman62

Sorry not interested in the strikers. I have way too many now. Just thinning out what I don't or never used, Possible trade in the works for  3bailey3 Gibson crow caller.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: adkmountainken on February 10, 2019, 08:56:32 PM
here are the Stucky and 4 other strikers i have that i would consider parting with.
Since he is not interested in the Stuckey strikers can you tell me what they are and what you want for them?

John Koenig: