OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What companies now manufacture 10 Ga. shot guns now

Started by John Y, April 27, 2011, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Y

I bought a Browning Gold back at the start of this season because that was the only company that made an auto 10 Ga. Does anyone know of another maker of auto 10 Ga. guns?  When I checked the Remington web site for the sp10 it said it had been discontinued.  I like the Browning but would buy another brand to add to the collection if there were one available.

gobbler74

Best bet is to monitor gunbroker and watch for h&r- nef's, remington, ithaca, as far as new makes..Browning for now..not sure about others.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Mag10

There are still some new SP10's by Remington on the market.  Keep your eyes on GB.

Devastator

i just saw 4 models of the sp10 on rems web site.including a thumbhole,not sure about the disconinuing of this gun?

John Y

Their web site says they are discontinued.  I wounder if they have any left in stock?  Has anyone ever called them before without letting a dealer call first?

Devastator

i would call remington.i called last spring about a thumbhole stock and the price was $350.click