OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Who's hunting where this season?  (Read 4675 times)

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Who's hunting where this season?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 12:27:17 PM »
No kidding Will?! I hunt in Estill also. I know about Buck Run. When are you going to be there?
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I will be there on April 3rd, 4th and 5th. Are you hunting elsewhere that week? 
Ohhhh boy! Chuck and Larry, Sounds like a big Bromance is about to go down.  :firefighter: :firefighter: :TooFunny:
Will, I should be up there at that time. PM me your phone number and I'll get in touch. Maybe we can meet up for dinner. Don't be jealous Trackey!!! ;) ;D
Hayudog, I would have loved to go to New Zealand.  :'( ;) ;D

Offline TrackeySauresRex

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2019, 01:35:31 PM »
No kidding Will?! I hunt in Estill also. I know about Buck Run. When are you going to be there?
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I will be there on April 3rd, 4th and 5th. Are you hunting elsewhere that week? 
Ohhhh boy! Chuck and Larry, Sounds like a big Bromance is about to go down.  :firefighter: :firefighter: :TooFunny:
Will, I should be up there at that time. PM me your phone number and I'll get in touch. Maybe we can meet up for dinner. Don't be jealous Trackey!!! ;) ;D
Hayudog, I would have loved to go to New Zealand.  :'( ;) ;D

Ohhhhh You know it!  I’M JELLY RIGHT NOW.  Good luck on the Florida opener and I hope you can get a hunt in together and Choot em up.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 10:59:48 AM »
 :icon_thumright: