OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

lets see your Mac calls, here's mine!

Started by adkmountainken, February 07, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

I'm not joking when I say that my Walnut aluminum over glass is world class. I can make a sound file tomorrow morning if anyone wants to hear it. I have had aluminums from the best and this Walnut stands alone on the top.

adkmountainken

MDTOM84

Quote from: adkmountainken on February 08, 2019, 06:21:33 PM
would love to hear that sound file!
PM me your cell number again, I got a new phone and lost a lot of my contacts

yelpy

Nice collection! They are adding up fast. Your going to need lots of pockets to carry them all. Maybe a call caddy. LOL!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

adkmountainken

only need to carry one of them to kill a longbeard and it pretty much does not matter which one but I am kind of partial to the canary wood glass.

Bowguy

Browning87

Mark, imo is one of the best call makers out there. I have three from him that I would put up against any call in my collection. Walnut green slate, walnut aluminum, and blue mahoe glass/slate. I'm not a huge aluminum fan but as TJ said that combination it's out of this world good. I can't wait to get these calls in the woods this spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HILBY72

Here's my collection so far, Mark is a great call maker and a good guy to deal with.

243kid

Without a doubt the best value in a custom pot call on the market today! I feel bad for people who spend more on Zink and Woodhaven pots...

Txag12

Don't have a picture but love the one I have he made, green slate walnut pot. From talking to him he seems like a good dude and was easy to order from. Another thumbs up for a good call maker

compton30

Newest addition: Canary wood Aluminum. It's an absolute smoke show. Cant wait for Spring!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KyScott