OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Winchester turkey SXP feedback

Started by bigbird, April 15, 2020, 08:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Do any of you use one these? I am wanting a dedicated turkey gun and don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The reason I want the pump not the semi auto is that rail across the top. If anybody has anything to say about it good or bad let me know please. I've never used the pistol grip so give me your 2 cents. Thanks

Terry

I don't have the turkey specific model, but I have the waterfowl/turkey model in bottomland and comes with two barrels. I like it so far, seems reliable and shoots well. The only thing is the trigger is heavy.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

RED NECK

I bought the sxp pistol grip in 20 gauge last spring.I had a horrible hard trigger,I had it worked on and the gun shoots great and patterns any decent shell extremely well with all the chokes I have tried.I find it handles very well,is extremely adjustable,great finish and is versatile as you can run just a bead,the fiber optics or mount a scope or red dot.If I were to never have the issue with the trigger I would give it a 10-10.I would give it an 8-10 because of that issue seeing as It is hit or miss with the trigger.I can understand why others rave and if I were to get a "no issues" one straight from the box,I would give it a 10-10.It is a solid turkey gun.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........