turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nikon Turkey Pro

Started by robertreed711, February 06, 2019, 03:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertreed711

I have a couple of these, 1 new in box and one lightly used both are black. A buddy of mine told me that there is a pretty good market for them these days.

Is that true?

Thanks!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

A couple of guys are looking for one in the wanted section.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Greg Massey

Yes , i have 2 of them also , one is new in the box with the anti glare cover ... you can get from 200 - 350 for the scope , it's up to what you want and the other person wanting it.....

robertreed711

I should be able to post some pics tonight.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: robertreed711 on February 08, 2019, 12:02:36 PM
You're new here (welcome!), so you will want to read the rules for Classified postings first. A Nikon Turkey Pro for $12 is an awfully good deal.  ;)

robertreed711

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on February 08, 2019, 01:49:14 PM
You're new here (welcome!), so you will want to read the rules for Classified postings first. A Nikon Turkey Pro for $12 is an awfully good deal.  ;)

I'm not new, been a member for nearly 4 years but rarely post.

Perhaps my original post wasn't clear. To clarify I am asking for opinions on what they might be worth. This is not a sale thread. :camohat:

robertreed711

One new, never even taken out of the plastic, other has been mounted for a very short period of time and has very light marks where it contacted the rings that I can't get to show up in pics. Both have the ARD.

Thoughts?

dms2511

They are very high quality scopes, and typically hard to find since Nikon quit producing them. I suspect that they will sell fast if you decide to sell them.  On the low end $250, and I've seen as high as $500 on auction websites.  Particularly rare to see them complete with boxes and the ARD.

Pistole

I love mine ! I bought it a couple of years ago and had it dipped in real tree to match my shotgun. I contacted Nikon and they sent me the ard cover for no charge!Awesome scope !

strut_stopper

So are any of these for sale?

robertreed711

Quote from: strut_stopper on February 12, 2019, 06:42:28 PM
So are any of these for sale?

I'm not allowed to sell here but I plan to sell at least one of them. Will either be on one of the other forums I use like 24hourcampfire or worst case I'll put it up on ebay.

strut_stopper

Feel free to pm or email me about it. If I don't like my aim point I may be interested.

MK M GOBL

Quote from: robertreed711 on February 08, 2019, 06:09:01 PM

Perhaps my original post wasn't clear. To clarify I am asking for opinions on what they might be worth. This is not a sale thread. :camohat:

So $12 then? :TooFunny:  I'll take one! Just let me know when. :icon_thumright:

robertreed711

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 13, 2019, 06:42:03 PM
Quote from: robertreed711 on February 08, 2019, 06:09:01 PM

So $12 then? :TooFunny:  I'll take one! Just let me know when. :icon_thumright:
Quote from: strut_stopper on February 13, 2019, 06:25:54 PM
Feel free to pm or email me about it. If I don't like my aim point I may be interested.

The BNIB scope is listed over on 24hourcampfire.

redjones

Just so everyone knows he's looking for $500.00 or best offer.

Greg
Semper Fi