turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by hunter22, February 11, 2019, 04:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Most of you know I am a real striker addict and have several hundred. My favorites have been West Augusta, Bill Lyman, Harold Fowler, Dad's, Fred Cox, Glen Marrer... You can add another name to my favorites list. I got a one piece Snakewood today from Clay Townsend. I already had three from him but this one is exceptional. Clay and Jeff Lacey are Shag Hill Custom Calls. These guys are good. If you are going to the NWTF Nationals at Nashville this week go by and see them.

Top to Bottom

Rutland Dymondwood
Persimmon/Snakewood
Snakewood
Blackwood/Bloodwood

BTH

I'll hand it to ya .....you got some good taste in strikers!
Phil 4:13

Sir-diealot

I really like strikers myself but don't have anything like you do. My 4 fanciest are a pair of Diamond woods that I got from Neal that I really like and two Stuckey's one in tulip wood and one in Stuckey Splatted Maple and Wenge.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gog1015

I have the snakewood, dymonwood and bloodwood from Clay and they are all outstanding, the snakewood is my favorite. Mine is with a persimmon top but I might have to get one with a snakewood top as well!

Thanks

JLH

That persimmon/snakewood is a beauty!

M,Yingling

some good lookin strikers u got their
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Harty

Awww geez hunter 22 you hadda go post that pic....and my list grows longer. All kidding aside your recommendations are appreciated. Especially coming from a striker officianado!

hunter22

These are not only beautiful but so well balanced and sound great on any surface I have run them on. I can highly recommend them.

Harty

The Shag Hill Facebook page is worth a visit. I will be purchasing in the not too distant future.i

sbbow

Very nice set of strikers Rickey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple B

Quote from: hunter22 on February 11, 2019, 09:11:14 PM
These are not only beautiful but so well balanced and sound great on any surface I have run them on. I can highly recommend them.
Coming from you, that says all you need to know as to the quality of those strikers.