turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anthony

Started by hookedspur, February 04, 2019, 05:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Wanted to take a moment and relay Anthony's message, he says he's good but looks like two more years in Germany so we sure want to wish him well and thank him for his service. He asked us to do our best again this year and represent... As a group we pride ourselfs in fairplay ,great pictures and a whole lot of good fun comradery .

Anthony is working on our threepeat banner so thanks for that ,,, please take a minute and reread the rules ..   Thanks   Steve
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Roost 1

Most definitely wanna thank Anthony and his family for their service and sacrifice....

snapper1982

anthonyjhallen

Greetings, and thanks for the kind words. As Steve mentioned, it will be two more years until we return back to the homeland and retire somewhere in the mountain of NC.  I am anxiously counting the days.

Anyway, good luck this year. I will be watching from afar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Stay safe, buddy.

Note to self:  Start planning turkey hunting trip to North Carolina in two years...   ;D

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 17, 2019, 11:09:11 AM
Stay safe, buddy.

Note to self:  Start planning turkey hunting trip to North Carolina in two years...   ;D

You know it...spring 2021. There will be blood.

Sir-diealot

Hope you guys don't mind my posting here, but just wanted to say thank you for your service Anthony, God's speed on getting home. I won't post here any more, thanks.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 17, 2019, 12:14:25 PM
Hope you guys don't mind my posting here, but just wanted to say thank you for your service Anthony, God's speed on getting home. I won't post here any more, thanks.

Thanks you, Sir. I appreciate the kind words.

snapper1982

I think I speak for the whole team in saying you are more than welcome to post here and no apology is needed.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: snapper1982 on February 17, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

I think I speak for the whole team in saying you are more than welcome to post here and no apology is needed.
Thanks, last year when I first got here I did not realize at first I was not supposed to post in team sections. Then after I knew I forgot a few times (Meds mess up my memory) and got some people upset at me so I just don't want to do that this year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."