turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New pot call what to get?

Started by Ranger007, January 31, 2019, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caspar

I have to agree with EZ and Silverspur. ive recently got a few pots from travis (twyatt) and they are awesome calls. they look great and sound fantastic. i have his walnut/green slate, walnut/glass, padauk/ceramic and cherry aluminum. all four are killers and all will see some vest time this year. he is such a great guy to deal with and talk to.
id also like to recommend mark cunningham (footballer) and paul hicks (daddy rat). pauls osage/glass/slate  sounds as good as it looks and marks walnut/slate/slate is all turkey.

all three guys offer fantastic calls at more than reasonable prices and they will go above and beyond to make sure your satisfied with your purchase.

Happy

If your thinking about a lonzo I am partial to a black acrylic glass over aluminum.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

3bailey3

I have three of Lon's black acrylics,glass, stoned aluminum and a slick aluminum, love them all, hard to decide which one to use first

Ranger007

Been in touch with Travis looks like will be trying out a few of his this spring.

Thanks for all the replys and recommendations have a long list to fill now.......