OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Friday April 26th site UPADATE

Started by Old Gobbler, April 26, 2024, 08:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay ....here is the very latest!

Last weekend ...The entire site was updated to the latest software version...why? Because this provides the best and most secure data ...and we wouldn't want to loose all those posts and memories...indexed too, it's a big undertaking...and we had been putting it off ...but it is DONE !

Yesterday night at 10:30 pm the site was put into "maintenance mode "this so the entire site could be moved to the NEW SERVER , this was recommend for security purposes...I've been wanting to move it for many years now, if  there was a site crash we could have lost alot of data 

Today ..as you can see the site is up and running !! Now the colors are kinda basic , we will tweak those in the days and weeks ahead

Some tips ....change the setting on your browser to PC mode so everything is easier to read

Can't log on ? Do a password reset ...

Still can't log on ? Message me on FB have the following ready ....

1)your forum name

2)your correct email that you used to register ***this is for verification purposes

3) what you want your password to be set to (case sensitive)

The site looks "generic " right now but in the upcoming days and weeks we will be tweaking it to perfection

Thanks again-Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 26, 2024, 08:44:11 PMOkay ....here is the very latest!

Last weekend ...The entire site was updated to the latest software version...why? Because this provides the best and most secure data ...and we wouldn't want to loose all those posts and memories...indexed too, it's a big undertaking...and we had been putting it off ...but it is DONE !

Yesterday night at 10:30 pm the site was put into "maintenance mode "this so the entire site could be moved to the NEW SERVER , this was recommend for security purposes...I've been wanting to move it for many years now, if  there was a site crash we could have lost alot of data 

Today ..as you can see the site is up and running !! Now the colors are kinda basic , we will tweak those in the days and weeks ahead

Some tips ....change the setting on your browser to PC mode so everything is easier to read

Can't log on ? Do a password reset ...

Still can't log on ? Message me on FB have the following ready ....

1)your forum name

2)your correct email that you used to register ***this is for verification purposes

3) what you want your password to be set to (case sensitive)

The site looks "generic " right now but in the upcoming days and weeks we will be tweaking it to perfection

Thanks again-Shannon

Nice Job, you and the Mrs. I realized how life is without Old Gobbler today, not as fun! Thank God it's back!
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Thank you both for making the changes and for keeping the site going... You really don't know how much you miss the site until it's down for repairs... LOL

I can read this a lot better now ...

Turkeybutt

All good things come in time! Thank you and the Mrs. for all you do.