turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Blackwing Goulds mounts

Started by fountain2, January 25, 2019, 03:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fountain2

Mike did a great job on mine and my wife's mounts.  I went with a "white" head strut mount and he did a semi-upright pose for my wife with a non aggressive head.  Both poses are as close to the last real life poses we saw of them.  Mike did a great job capturing the last poses

tomstopper

Very nice

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

MK M GOBL

Quote from: fountain2 on January 25, 2019, 03:43:24 PM
Mike did a great job on mine and my wife's mounts.  I went with a "white" head strut mount and he did a semi-upright pose for my wife with a non aggressive head.  Both poses are as close to the last real life poses we saw of them.  Mike did a great job capturing the last poses

That "White Head" is awesome, been thinking of a mount that way for a long time. Really sets it apart from the old red/white/blue or the WAY TOO RED mounts I have seen.

MK M GOBL

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

DrDirtNap

Really nice!  Blackwing does good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble!

awesome mounts. the best in the business.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

PSEoutlaw07

I like the pedestal mounts
both look great

BennieGobbler

Very realistic looking...Nice White head!
Print by Madison, on Flickr

dejake

His mounts look good, until you get up close.

fountain2

Quote from: dejake on February 07, 2019, 02:03:38 PM
His mounts look good, until you get up close.

They must look good up close because he just wont it all in Nashville at the taxi competition today.  All of our birds were mounted by taxidermist that are national champs with their mounts.  I like Mike's the best so far

dejake

Don't get me wrong, he's good, but not the end all that most people talk about.  Scroll down to "Osceola coming home", that's my bird.  Photo looks great.  Up close, the tail is not even, and the spacing between the primary wing feathers aren't consistent. Just saying.

sixbird

Wow! Those mounts are fantastic! Love the white head idea. Never saw one like that...

Yoteduster

Can't get any better than that