turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

best flush mount for ff3 on youth 870 ?

Started by MDSTRUTNRUT, January 03, 2019, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDSTRUTNRUT

Friend has a youth 870 that wants to flush mount an ff3, he figures has to drill and tap, which mount has worked best for you guys?

sixbird

I used the Warne rifle mounts (two piece). You just use one of the mounts. They allow the sight to sit low on the receiver. I know a lot of guys use others but this one worked great for me...Of course you'd have to use ones that matched your receiver. If it's curved, curved ones. If round, round ones...

PharmHunter

stinkpickle

kdfester

I would PM William at Sumtoy.  He made me one for my 870SM that is machines to match the receiver.  You can still use the protector and a cover on the Fastfire.

SumToy

our base or the burris 336 will be the lowest mount. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Spurs Up

Quote from: PharmHunter on January 04, 2019, 10:25:53 AM
Burris/Marlin 336

Yep...It's the perfect mount for that setup if you're going for flush/minimal profile.

Hootin-N-Hammer

To those who have installed the mount, did you do it yourself or who did you take it to?

kdfester

I took mine to a local gunsmith to have it drilled and tapped and bedded for the perfect match to my 870 receiver.  I think cost me 80 dollars for everything.