OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

a flock of Fetters......

Started by adkmountainken, January 24, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adkmountainken

thought you all might like to see some fine Ernie Fetters longbox's! the man is an absolute please to deal with and his box's are FULL of turkey!

Pig

I've got a couple of his longboxes and a trumpet. He does great work, also have a grunt call he made for me.He's always a pleasure to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adkmountainken

should have added my trumpet and grunt call in there!

Daddy rat

Nice...I've got 3 and love them all

Greg Massey

I agree , i have 4 of his and i wouldn't sale them for less than what i paid for them.... great long boxes and great person to deal with .... I should say mine are not for sale ... lol

EZ

Congrats on that beautiful collection of calls from one of the masters and one great gentleman.

silverspur

Ernie is a really great guy in so many ways.  I have one of his paddle calls and several yelpers and they are all turkey for sure.  Congrats on your collection of Ernie Fetters calls :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

turkey stew

Congrats on the fine Fetters' long boxes. He also makes some fine pot callers, owl hooters, scratchers, and short boxes. I feel we all know about his trumpets!

Chris O

Happy hooker

Anybody that has recently ordered,,For just regular domestic woods can somebody tell me what he usually charges for a longbox.

Chris O

Quote from: Happy hooker on January 25, 2019, 05:54:47 PM
Anybody that has recently ordered,,For just regular domestic woods can somebody tell me what he usually charges for a longbox.
[/quote
Last I new they were $95

Techn9cian02

Quote from: Chris O on January 25, 2019, 09:08:33 PM
Quote from: Happy hooker on January 25, 2019, 05:54:47 PM
[/quote
Last I new they were $95
Bought one two months ago and can confirm it's $95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muck

CoachK

That leopard wood on the bottom is gorgeous

Yoder409

Nice flock !!!!

I only have one Ernie.........a bloodwood/wormy chestnut.  It is truly amazing !!!   I will have others.     Yep.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.