OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tony Ezolt wingbone

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 21, 2019, 06:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

Forgot to share this from Unicoi.  Finally got a wingbone from EZ because I wanted a good bone strictly for hunting.  Well this is it.  This caller makes it very apparent that there is a definite formula to making these and he has it down to a science.  Runs as good or better than a lot of trumpets I own!  Tony is a great callmaker and a better person and I'm glad he came back to the show this year.  Outstanding call.
Click to enlarge:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

paboxcall

Congrats on the awesome yelper. He makes an excellent call!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

antnye

I got one from Tony at Unicoi as well.  You hit the nail on the head Alan. There's only a few wing bone makers that have it down. And Tony is one of them. The one he made me is one of the easiest playing best sounding bones I've ever played.

gergg

I have one of his wingbones, well my son does now, and it runs great......That is a pretty one Allen.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

crow

That is a sweet looking wingbone that I'm sure is all turkey

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Chris O

Congrats on the great pickup

silverspur

Tony is a great friend and a hell of a turkey hunter too. His wingbones and Jordan yelpers are top shelf and very consistent in sound and easy to run. You will find the turkeys like em as well.  Congrats to all that got one from him at Unicoi or through direct order.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

sbbow

Tony's wing bones are outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perrytrails

You'll be happy with that one, can't wait to get in the woods with mine.

coyote1

Nice call Allen. That one should bring in some birds for you this spring.Tony's wingbones look great and sound sweet. He makes a fine cane yelper also.

EZ

Thanks  for the kind words guys. Send pics of dead turkeys Alan  ;). Let me know when you get back in the shop 'cause I need one of your killer scratchers!!!

mgm1955

Roanoke River Rambler

Gotta say that I'm fortunate to have a couple of Tony's wingbones. They are easy to play and sound great. Hunted some Roanoke River birds that had a lot of pressure last season, but they couldn't resist EZs wingbone.

Tony is a super guy and glad to call him a friend. RRR

M,Yingling

Nice ,,,He makes great call  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey