turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shells for life

Started by WTNUT, February 15, 2021, 09:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I didn't wait for this, Run on Ammo, to get going.  When I realized I had a DEADLY combo of 835, .670 Pure Gold choke and Hevi 13 #7's, I purchased enough to last my lifetime.  I found the early lot numbers that put up the GREAT numbers and jumped on them. 

G squared 23

Farm store today had a full selection of Longbeards and overpriced TSS. That was about it, couldn't find a rifle round anywhere.  I've got enough for a couple of seasons, so I passed.

Greg Massey

Managed to find 5 boxes of Winchester Double x 20 ga. this morning 3 inch 1 1/4 5 shot for just over 5 dollars box for 10. I was excited to find these.

Cut N Run

Quote from: bbcoach on February 21, 2021, 08:00:39 PM
I didn't wait for this, Run on Ammo, to get going.  When I realized I had a DEADLY combo of 835, .670 Pure Gold choke and Hevi 13 #7's, I purchased enough to last my lifetime.  I found the early lot numbers that put up the GREAT numbers and jumped on them.

Different gun & choke for me, same scenario though.  I found the choke that Hevi 6s and 7s performed great out of and loaded up. Even got plenty of Lead 6s to fall back on if necessary.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.