OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

is Perfection Turkey Calls still kicking?

Started by ezmorningrebel, January 16, 2019, 09:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ezmorningrebel

Perfection"s site seems to have disappeared from the internet. Hopefully Jim and them are still making calls and maybe just selling through dealers and at shows?

Gobble!

I noticed this as well. Looks like their website expired and they are not monitoring their FB page either as I sent them a message there a few weeks ago.

RaspyD

Perfection is still alive and well.  The website went down without notice a while back and Jim is in the process of getting it reorganized and up and running...hopefully not too long now.  The guy monitoring the Facebook page is no longer affiliated with Perfection and neither Jim or I are FBers so there might not be much action there until I can figure out how to be a FBer.  In the meantime, you can still place an order by calling Jim Clay at 1-800-422-yelp(9357) or (540)662-8755. I can answer any other questions you may have.
Perfection Turkey Calls

76chevy

WV Flopper

Is Boyd still hunting? I believe his wife worked for Perfection...

RaspyD

Quote from: WV Flopper on April 14, 2021, 09:27:28 PM
Is Boyd still hunting? I believe his wife worked for Perfection...
Yes, Mr. Boyd is still hunting and his wife was a long time employee at Perfection.

Quote from: 76chevy on April 14, 2021, 09:20:47 PM
new website up yet?
No, website is not up at this time.
Perfection Turkey Calls

captpete

Hopefully you are still working an actual web site. Some of us hunters aren't on Faceplant...I mean Facebook.

RaspyD

We aren't Facebookers either.  The best way to order products is to call Jim Clay directly or contact me directly through PM for the Screamin Demon.
Perfection Turkey Calls