only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Waterfowl vs Turkeys

Started by dirt road ninja, January 15, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Happy on January 15, 2019, 01:58:41 PM
He has invested way more time and effort into something he is passionate about and wants to master.  Only difference is some want to appear as masters while dunking night crawlers so to speak and get offended when they aren't included.But if someone looking down their nose atvyouboffends you then maybe the problem isn't them.
Other than the misspelling of the word "offends" probably the best post I've seen on any forum. If only those that read it would understand it lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Happy

Don't mind my spelling. Posting quickly leads to errors on my end. I swear I do have a fifth grade education. :)

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Quote from: Happy on January 15, 2019, 07:54:11 PM
I dunno. I drove pat a field in PA a year or so ago and I would have swore those boys were goose hunting. Close to a dozen turkey decoys spread out in front of them and their truck not 100 yards behind them in the field. Figured that was about as far as they could handle packing all that stuff.

was it a red ford pickup, and did you hear a train whistle?
asking for a friend

Happy

If memory serves me right it was silver. There was a few hens and a jake next to the road. They looked puzzled too. I chuckled when I imagined them holding a conference on whether or not they could take the other "flock" out in the field. They didn't have numbers on their side. That's for sure.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

dirtnap

Quote from: ol bob on January 15, 2019, 03:30:29 PM
The only good thing about making it to 74 years old is not careing what anyone else thinks or does would have been happier if I had found that out a long time ago.
No doubt.  I am only 41, but have felt that way a long time.