News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Osceola dreaming

Started by wade, October 12, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: wade on December 28, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
I'm waiting, my place in line is 19 for one and 28 on another. Not real sure exactly what that means.
Looks like I must be living right!! I FINALLY got lucky!! I've been first in line waiting many times, but never gotten the opportunity at the permit. This time I once again was #1 in line waiting on one of the hunts I put in for. Amazingly, one of the guys didn't pick up his permit, so after the deadline passed, I snatched it up!!  ;D
So it looks like I get to hunt my own state after all this year, and on my favorite hunt at that!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: It's a 3rd hunt, but I've been successful on 3rd hunts there before. I'm just happy to have gotten drawn!! For a change.

Dr Juice

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on January 18, 2019, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: wade on December 28, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
I'm waiting, my place in line is 19 for one and 28 on another. Not real sure exactly what that means.
Looks like I must be living right!! I FINALLY got lucky!! I've been first in line waiting many times, but never gotten the opportunity at the permit. This time I once again was #1 in line waiting on one of the hunts I put in for. Amazingly, one of the guys didn't pick up his permit, so after the deadline passed, I snatched it up!!  ;D
So it looks like I get to hunt my own state after all this year, and on my favorite hunt at that!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: It's a 3rd hunt, but I've been successful on 3rd hunts there before. I'm just happy to have gotten drawn!! For a change.
Congrats brother and good luck slaying one!

guesswho

Yep, a Florida turkey farm :TooFunny:  Good luck ;D
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on January 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM
Yep, a Florida turkey farm :TooFunny:  Good luck ;D
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I'm taking a lesson out of your playbook!! ;) Hunt turkey farms!!! ;D