News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see everyone Unicoi goodys heres my 2019 haul

Started by Pooh4459, January 14, 2019, 03:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Quote from: Pooh4459 on January 12, 2020, 09:09:22 AM
Far as the food goes I knew from last year only thing you eat at the Lodge is breakfast if you have to. Nice haul VA Longbeard and Kyheadhunter02.

Nice to finely meet you at the show!

turkeynewb

To the old and new posts defending callmakers, if you reserved a room at unicoi for next year, you show up and they tell you they rented it to someone else are you ok with that? I mean all they did was put your name on a list. It truly doesnt matter to me what they do I'm still going g hunting whether I have that person's call or not.

Clovis67

Hey Ky headhunter02... who made your trumpet calls. They really look fine?Looks like a Hudson and a Watkins maybe?
And I have no issues with callmakers making calls for whatever occasion such as Unicoi show/NWTF....and as stated previously.. you can possibly pick up a call at a show that you might wait a long time to get otherwise.What I have a problem with is a callmaker placing your name on his list and then not building you a call when you know that callmaker is building calls on a production type basis and you know you have been bypassed.

sbbow

What I have a problem with is a callmaker placing your name on his list and then not building you a call when you know that callmaker is building calls on a production type basis and you know you have been bypassed.
[/quote]x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchadw

Quote from: Clovis67 on January 12, 2020, 09:34:25 AM
Hey Ky headhunter02... who made your trumpet calls. They really look fine?Looks like a Hudson and a Watkins maybe?
And I have no issues with callmakers making calls for whatever occasion such as Unicoi show/NWTF....and as stated previously.. you can possibly pick up a call at a show that you might wait a long time to get otherwise.What I have a problem with is a callmaker placing your name on his list and then not building you a call when you know that callmaker is building calls on a production type basis and you know you have been bypassed.
Trumpet on right looks like a Watkins adjustable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSlam51

MikeStaten

TJ Johnson Padauk over Butternut
Fulkerson Jatoba over Teak

MikeStaten

Strawser Purple Slate in laminate chestnut pot
Schaffer Ceramic in Walnut pot

KentuckyHeadhunter

Paul Durham red slate over glass Hawaiian Koa.  Maybe the best pot call I have ever played. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

KentuckyHeadhunter

Billy Buice black and white ebony scratchbox. Only 4 made. 

KentuckyHeadhunter

KYHeadhunter02

Thanks everybody! Looks like everyone did very good. The one on the right is a Watkins Ironwood and the other is a Hudson macassar ebony. Great guesses! Both are awesome calls.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on January 12, 2020, 03:36:36 PM
Paul Durham red slate over glass Hawaiian Koa.  Maybe the best pot call I have ever played.
I got a sister in green slate that I feel the same about!

Sixes

You guys are making me sick to my stomach. I got up Friday to make the trip up there, but I knew I would blow the rathole that I had saved for a new rifle.

And looking at all the pics makes me know that I was right, I would of spent it all :TooFunny:

BigSlam51

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on January 12, 2020, 03:38:52 PM
Billy Buice black and white ebony scratchbox. Only 4 made.
I was checking those out at the table, were you the other guy that was looking at them when I was there? I'm 6'8" so I would of stuck out if that was you lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk