OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Daughters first buck.

Started by Deputy 14, January 12, 2019, 07:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

My daughters first deer she killed this past fall. By far the best hunt that I ever got the chance to experience. As soon as he hit the ground I knew that I could care less if I ever shoot again myself because it's So much more rewarding to see your kids successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeymanjim

Great experience for you and your daughter. Hopefully there's many more to come

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy

Congrats to the young lady. It's always fun to be a part of that.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

nyhunter

congrats to the young lady and good for you for introducing her to our great sport. 

zsully

Congrats. I'm looking forward to getting mine out with me in the next couple years

1iagobblergetter

Congrats to the young lady!!! It is one of the best feelings of over joy and accomplishment as a father when it all comes together. I wish a guy could bottle that.. ;D

ddturkeyhunter

Congrats to your daughter!! My youngest daughter also went deer hunting for her first time last year, and shot a small buck of almost similar size. The bigger difference is my daughter is 31, so you have a lot more time to have theis fun filled moments with your daughter then I have. Looking forward my daughter already said she wants to go turkey hunting with me this spring, come on May 1st.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to the young land and the proud papa. That is something she will always remember. Good job starting her out young.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

dirt road ninja

Chris O

Congrats, I love seeing the little ones involved in the outdoors. That's a huge smile on her face!!!!

Gobble!

SteelerFan

You will kill a lot more deer in your life... you will forget some of the details about them. THIS one, you will never forget. Congrats to your daughter (and proud Dad)!

tomstopper

Congrats to you both. Love that smile. Priceless......

idratherb