Soft stuff on Mark Prudhomme trumpet

Started by savduck, January 10, 2019, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Georgia Boy

krm

Kelvin Morrison

Chris O

I see you got one thumbs down on that one!!! I bet I could guess who gave you that!!! Sounds great Del thanks for sharing

Sir-diealot

Man I see that guy insulting every trumpet player I have looked at just about. I am no expert but it sounded nice to me. By the way I saw your Country/Folk list, you may like this very small Bluegrass list I made up with help of some members here. If you like Christian Bluegrass I have a larger list I could share. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbBlHxGJ9l9wfa7HhD8cJhxFUaP59CWVk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Terry

Sounds great Del!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

savduck

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 18, 2019, 05:10:15 PM
Man I see that guy insulting every trumpet player I have looked at just about. I am no expert but it sounded nice to me. By the way I saw your Country/Folk list, you may like this very small Bluegrass list I made up with help of some members here. If you like Christian Bluegrass I have a larger list I could share. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbBlHxGJ9l9wfa7HhD8cJhxFUaP59CWVk

Thank you. I'll check them out.
Georgia Boy

savduck

Quote from: Chris O on January 18, 2019, 01:27:34 PM
I see you got one thumbs down on that one!!! I bet I could guess who gave you that!!! Sounds great Del thanks for sharing

Frank Cox lives to bash people. He is a legend in his own mind and an average trumpet caller at best. I know several that would run circles around him and are finer gentleman to boot.
Georgia Boy

Chris O

Quote from: savduck on January 18, 2019, 06:09:05 PM
Quote from: Chris O on January 18, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

Frank Cox lives to bash people. He is a legend in his own mind.
I guessed correct!!! Did he do that when you played his call? Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

savduck

He trolls people all the time. I knew since I posted some sound files he would post up. He has a man crush on me and checks in to get calling lessons.

Georgia Boy

barry

Good job Del!

Someone please tell Frank to go F**K himself!!!
Oh, I think I just did :)

Greg Massey

Sounds good , it's always fun to play turkey calls ...

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

mountainhunter1

When that same individual bashed the playing ability of Mr. Lewis Stowe on a Unicoi clip they had up of Mr. Lewis teaching others how to use a trumpet (a video he made at the 2022 call maker show in Helen), that was all I needed to know. Makes zero sense, because that opening clip in that 2022 Unicoi video of Mr. Lewis playing his trumpet - that calling was money.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Sadler McGraw

He is hands down the best running a trumpet. 
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion