OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Soft stuff on Mark Prudhomme trumpet

Started by savduck, January 10, 2019, 07:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaswamp

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on January 25, 2023, 11:43:04 AM
When that same individual bashed the playing ability of Mr. Lewis Stowe on a Unicoi clip they had up of Mr. Lewis teaching others how to use a trumpet (a video he made at the 2022 call maker show in Helen), that was all I needed to know. Makes zero sense, because that opening clip in that 2022 Unicoi video of Mr. Lewis playing his trumpet - that calling was money.

wasn't money to me just ok

moyehow

Sounds great!  Love the soft calling on a trumpet.  It will bring them in.  Nice job!

mountainhunter1

Quote from: gaswamp on January 31, 2023, 06:10:23 AM
Quote from: mountainhunter1 on January 25, 2023, 11:43:04 AM
When that same individual bashed the playing ability of Mr. Lewis Stowe on a Unicoi clip they had up of Mr. Lewis teaching others how to use a trumpet (a video he made at the 2022 call maker show in Helen), that was all I needed to know. Makes zero sense, because that opening clip in that 2022 Unicoi video of Mr. Lewis playing his trumpet - that calling was money.

wasn't money to me just ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eODoTLkyTs&t=5s

gaswamp, - jump to the 4:00 minute mark of this video clip above and listen to about the 4:12 mark. Nothing at all wrong with his calling.

On the video below - check out the 5:12 mark to about 5:25 - that will kill turkeys all day long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKM7cmVQbX4

And I like Crows calling as well - thanks for posting Crow.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

bbcoach

MONEY to my ears!  I closed my eyes and it Sounds like a LIVE hen pulling that stubborn Gobbler in, the last 40 yards, for sure.