OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Soft stuff on Mark Prudhomme trumpet  (Read 10508 times)

Offline gaswamp

Re: Soft stuff on Mark Prudhomme trumpet
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2023, 06:10:23 AM »
When that same individual bashed the playing ability of Mr. Lewis Stowe on a Unicoi clip they had up of Mr. Lewis teaching others how to use a trumpet (a video he made at the 2022 call maker show in Helen), that was all I needed to know. Makes zero sense, because that opening clip in that 2022 Unicoi video of Mr. Lewis playing his trumpet - that calling was money.

wasn't money to me just ok

Offline moyehow

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2023, 09:37:06 AM »
Sounds great!  Love the soft calling on a trumpet.  It will bring them in.  Nice job!
deadbirdwalking.com

Offline Riley1

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2023, 09:24:40 PM »
Money!

Offline mountainhunter1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2024, 11:14:53 AM »
When that same individual bashed the playing ability of Mr. Lewis Stowe on a Unicoi clip they had up of Mr. Lewis teaching others how to use a trumpet (a video he made at the 2022 call maker show in Helen), that was all I needed to know. Makes zero sense, because that opening clip in that 2022 Unicoi video of Mr. Lewis playing his trumpet - that calling was money.

wasn't money to me just ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eODoTLkyTs&t=5s

gaswamp, - jump to the 4:00 minute mark of this video clip above and listen to about the 4:12 mark. Nothing at all wrong with his calling.

On the video below - check out the 5:12 mark to about 5:25 - that will kill turkeys all day long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKM7cmVQbX4

And I like Crows calling as well - thanks for posting Crow.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 11:23:24 AM by mountainhunter1 »
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Online bbcoach

• Double Beard
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2024, 03:17:23 PM »
MONEY to my ears!  I closed my eyes and it Sounds like a LIVE hen pulling that stubborn Gobbler in, the last 40 yards, for sure.