OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ez wingbone practice

Started by Kygobblergetter, February 29, 2024, 01:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kygobblergetter

I've been trying to dial in my trumpet sound and hadn't touched the wingbone in a while. Broke it out the other day and it is just so easy for me to play. Absolutely love this call. A lot of you have way more experience than me and I'm always open to criticism. Anything you notice that I need to work on?

https://youtu.be/aakPsp35e7Q?feature=shared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packmule

Sounds great!  If that is what you sound like when you haven't touched the call in a while you don't need to practice much!

bwhana

Kygobblergetter

Thanks guys. I love that call. Ez sure makes a killer wingbone. I've been playing the trumpets most days the last couple years. I think it really helped me figure things out. The wingbone is just easier for me to run for some reason

Ranman

Terry

Sounds good to my ears. Good control.

Kygobblergetter

Quote from: Terry on March 03, 2024, 10:03:19 AM
Sounds good to my ears. Good control.

Means a lot. I've heard you run a call

Zach.Hannigan

Thats a whole lotta turkey man sounds dang good. I made 6 wingbone calls last year with with my harvest. So I've been playing a wingbone for just under a year feel I got decent enough to hunt with it. I recently bought my first ever trumpet from Mr. Whitt and after not playing a wingbone for a month and just the trumpet, I picked up one of my wingbones for the first time this past weekend and to me it seemed the easiest to it had ever been. Funny we had the same observation. Good luck this spring bud.

Kygobblergetter

I think playing the trumpet definitely helps with the wingbone. I appreciate the feedback man good luck to you this spring!