OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

shurshot stock

Started by WW, January 24, 2019, 01:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Is the Remington shur shot stock a standard size or is the 20a any smaller than the 12?  I like the stock but most thumb hole stocks put my trigger finger at a stretch to reach the trigger.  Do they make a shorter length of pull shur shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AC 870

I had a Shur Shot on a 12-ga. 870 briefly. I hated it. It wound about break your jaw. Not  a fan at all.

SteelerFan

Quote from: aclawrence on February 02, 2019, 08:33:41 AM
Is the Remington shur shot stock a standard size or is the 20a any smaller than the 12?  I like the stock but most thumb hole stocks put my trigger finger at a stretch to reach the trigger.  Do they make a shorter length of pull shur shot?

The Shur Shot is different for 12 & 20 ga. I'm not sure about distance from grip to trigger, but I've never had an issue with this stock.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/remington-model-870-shurshot-synthetic-stock-20-gauge-black-19533.html

Stumpy225

LOP on the sureshot stock is the standard LOP.

KyScott

You may want to take a look at the Messa Tactical 20-12 adapter. It's a small plate that allows you to use any 870 12 gauge stock on you're 20 gauge and that opens the door to a lot of options when comes to adjustable stocks like Knox spec ops and others. May be a good option if you are wanting to shoot factory bead.