Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best turkey hunting product you ever bought?

Started by Tail Feathers, January 09, 2019, 06:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

Quote from: Tail Feathers on January 09, 2019, 06:23:13 PM
Besides your gun or a special call what's the best turkey hunting product or gadget you've ever owned?

I'll say Thermacell.

^^^^^ This   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

1iagobblergetter

Rapscallion Vermilion

I would say my Gobbler Lounger, my wife would say my Garmin satellite messenger.

renegade19

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

aaron

Gps on a smartphone.  When running and gunning unfamiliar public ground it has undoubtedly been what allowed me to seal the deal on numerous birds

g8rvet

Thermacell changed the game for me. 
Then the Gobbler lounger. 
Can't imagine anything else that could help me sit more still, for longer than those two. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

kennedyh1990

tomstopper

A vest. When I was a kid and first started hunting turkeys, I was poor and made due with what I had (just carried everything in my cargo pockets in my uncles old Marine Corp BDU's). That was a pain trying to keep everything from rattling and organized not to mention the beatings my legs took....lol

Tail Feathers

As good as Thermacell is, I may have to change and vote with Permethrin.

Forgot to spray my clothes once and went to KS and OK.  24 tick bites in week was no good.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

mozart_hunter

compton30

1. Vortex Viper binoculars with an FHF harness. Best hunting product I own for any hunt.
2. Stone Glacier Avail pack. Ultralight weight and I can customize it for any hunt.

Knik

Quote from: renegade19 on January 10, 2019, 09:31:08 AM
Hunt Comfort "Fat Boy" cushion.

X2..... allows me to sit a lot longer without moving as much, love mine.

tracker#1

Thermacell...(fat boy cushion in conjunction with lounger)....don't wake me...