Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Bottom Land Green Leaf print back????

Started by ShootingABN!, January 12, 2019, 04:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShootingABN!

So for those who need a shotgun dipped. I see Mossy Oak has brought back the Green Leaf.... So should I get a 870 dipped and put it on Gun Broker??? Just kidding.

Ethridge Hydro Graphics in Kentucky has it going on..... Just thought y'all would like to know.

LaLongbeard

There's already a thread about this in the guns section. No one would believe it was an original the new Bottomland and Greenleaf look nothing like the original.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Brwndg

I've been waiting for over a year for MO to bring back Greenleaf but after reading the other thread I went ahead and rattle-canned my 11-87.

Less than $20 bucks and I don't think the turkeys will know the difference

"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

Fdept56

It looks like Ethridge is doing a pretty good job with it. After seeing some Bottomland dips I'm still kind of leery. My local hydro place just got in Greenleaf but I think I'll wait until he shows some guns he's done before I take one of mine.

PALongspur

Not exactly like the original, but pretty darn close!

buzzardroost

Looks pretty darn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmorgan9812

What I would give to find a good Mossy Oak dipper around Western NC here.... Greenleaf FTW!!

davisd9

Quote from: mmorgan9812 on January 15, 2019, 07:34:08 AM
What I would give to find a good Mossy Oak dipper around Western NC here.... Greenleaf FTW!!

Look up Carolina Custom Camo in SC.  Anthony does great work and just posted a picture of a greenleaf gun on his Facebook page.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ShootingABN!

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 12, 2019, 05:01:36 PM
There's already a thread about this in the guns section. No one would believe it was an original the new Bottomland and Greenleaf look nothing like the original.

I've looked for this link. Could you be so kind as to share it with me?

Thanks

LaLongbeard

The thread is in the misc. gun classifieds. Not sure what your looking for but it's basically a thread about the Greenleaf camo dip coming out, and complaints about the MO Bottomland not looking like the original.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

ShootingABN!

Quote from: Phillipshunt on January 18, 2019, 06:57:12 PM
The thread is in the misc. gun classifieds. Not sure what your looking for but it's basically a thread about the Greenleaf camo dip coming out, and complaints about the MO Bottomland not looking like the original.

Thanks