OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Striker Roll Ups

Started by Usahuntingear, January 05, 2019, 01:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

HI Guys, this is Annette. Tom was in the hospital in 2018 more then he was out so I didnt run an rollups in the Fall.Things are finally looking up. I wanted just to put out a feeler, I had a few messages on wanting to buy these. Would anyone be interested in ordering a striker roll up for Spring season. Please dont order now, I just want to get some idea if I have anyone thats interested. Same deal, 15.00 for a roll up and 7 shipping for a 22.00 total. SHipped by priority mail, billed to your email by Paypal., nothing has changed. Please just put below yes I owuld be interested is all so I can get some sort of count. Thank you guys...Annette
PS...our new roll of fabric came in yesterday, so we will start making some and they will be up for sale soon!! :turkey2:
One day at a time.

Deputy 14

Usahuntingear

Thanks Deputy, hang on, let me see what kind of response I get in the next cpl days, thank you.
One day at a time.

bbcoach

Ladies and gentlemen I ordered 2 last year and I must say I Love them.  The rollup can comfortably accommodate 10 of your most used strikers..  The strikers can be easily deployed when you set down.  They have a top flap and buckle that keep them secure in your vest and in one place.  The quality is top notch.  If you are a pot call guy these rollups allow easy access and security that most vests don't provide.  Thanks Annette for a Great product.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

tha bugman

I was looking at the one I bought last year the other night!  Great quality product!  Love it!

Usahuntingear

A big thank you to all!! We just had to order more fabric and we are going to keep the price the same even though the fabric went up along with the shipping. We have not raised the price on our rollups in years, we do our best to help everyone out!
One day at a time.

Harty

Yes, I saw a thread last year recommending this quality product. I can order online?

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Usahuntingear

Send me a PM  and tell me how many you would like and also I need your email address so I can send an invoice to you through Paypal. Thank you...Annette
One day at a time.

Usahuntingear

Quote from: Harty on January 24, 2019, 08:52:40 PM
Yes, I saw a thread last year recommending this quality product. I can order online?
here is the new ad, not sure where this one came from but it is old...
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,86515.0.html...directions are the same, send me a PM
One day at a time.