OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: Youth NEF Pardner .410 adjustable stock recommendations  (Read 515 times)

Offline Spring Fever

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
Youth NEF Pardner .410 adjustable stock recommendations
« on: January 03, 2019, 05:50:52 PM »
I have a NEF 410 I picked up for the boy and wanted to put an adjustable stock on it. I saw some from ATI but they said it was only for full size versions. Anybody been down this road yet and have any recommendations?
Thanks

Offline HiIlbilly

Re: Youth NEF Pardner .410 adjustable stock recommendations
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:45:52 PM »
I've got an ATI stock and forearm on my NEF .410. I didn't have any issues that I remember swapping the furniture over from the factory wood to the ATI stuff.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline Spring Fever

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 08:52:11 PM »
I've got an ATI stock and forearm on my NEF .410. I didn't have any issues that I remember swapping the furniture over from the factory wood to the ATI stuff.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That’s  what I was leaning towards. Thank you

Offline Spring Fever

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 09:32:29 PM »
Just wanted to follow up... I went with the ATI adjustable stock and and it matched up to the receiver perfect. The forend bolted up fine but it looks to be a universal fit from .410 to 10gauge. Ended up not using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HiIlbilly

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 07:13:07 AM »
Yeah the new forearm looks terrible on mine in my opinion. I've still got the original furniture for my little NEF, so I put the ATI one on it to protect the finish of the original one. Yours looks good with that black OE forearm. Is that a synthetic one? I don't guess I've seen one of those.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Offline Spring Fever

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 02:28:31 PM »
Yeah the new forearm looks terrible on mine in my opinion. I've still got the original furniture for my little NEF, so I put the ATI one on it to protect the finish of the original one. Yours looks good with that black OE forearm. Is that a synthetic one? I don't guess I've seen one of those.

Yes it is a factory black synthetic forend. I was fortunate it came on the gun when I purchased it.

Offline Niner

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:33:18 PM »
Not adjustable, but a good option for youth is the Choate youth synthetic stock and synthetic fore end.  Added them to a NEF .410 for my daughter last year.

Offline HiIlbilly

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:10 AM »
Not adjustable, but a good option for youth is the Choate youth synthetic stock and synthetic fore end.  Added them to a NEF .410 for my daughter last year.
Thanks for sharing. I believe I'll order one of those forends for our little NEF.