OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call trades ....on thin ice....

Started by Old Gobbler, January 01, 2019, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

First of all .....happy new years guys ... :turkey2:

With that said OG is.about the most amazing place to acquire collectable Turkey Calls ...its kinda grown and grown....

With the growth has come the practice of "call trades " , last year I received a bunch of insane sour call trade complaints,  to long and crazy to list here ---I will tell you this , I'm a very patient , generous and understanding person ....but the next sour call trade to go down ..will force me to seriously Re-evaluate the classifieds policy and mandate that U.S. dollars is the only tender for transactions here

1) THOU SHALL NOT perform transactions with individuals with low posts ....I've said a million times ...this makes it a million plus 1 ...DONT DO IT ...I dont care how good the deal is

For the seller ...think good and hard about trying to pull a fast one ....this isnt fast freddy's used car lot , take good pictures...dont hide blemishes....ship right away ....any funny business and I will chuck you out and slam the door

For the seller.....ask for pictures....ask for the call to be run ...ask for shipping insurance you dont buy , ask or specify insurance...that's on you ...,  if there is a issue you have to point ot out ASAP

If anyone even attempts to unload damaged,  counterfeit,  or any other stupid stuff .....you will be banned
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon