turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see your Platz's pots

Started by MDTOM84, December 29, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

The Corder post got me thinking and my favorite pot call marker is Paul so let's see everyone's Platz's pots. Starting at the top left: cherry Crystal/slate, padauk glass/slate, Walnut glass/slate. Middle left: Osage glass/slate, zebrawood glass/slate. Bottom left cherry glass/glass, Walnut glass/glass

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

tomfooleryy

MDTOM84

Pooh4459

Very nice. Really like that padauk.

NeverRoosting

Quote from: MDTOM84 on December 29, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
The Corder post got me thinking and my favorite pot call marker is Paul so let's see everyone's Platz's pots. Starting at the top left: cherry Crystal/slate, padauk glass/slate, Walnut glass/slate. Middle left: Osage glass/slate, zebrawood glass/slate. Bottom left cherry glass/glass, Walnut glass/glass

Great set of killers there!

NeverRoosting

Here are three of my favorite Platz calls.  The first one is the only turkey trot cherry crystal over glass, second is sappy claro walnut with the actual wood burning Paul did that the stickers were copied from...glass over wood, third is a pistachio glass over slate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clardh

MDTOM84

NeverRoosting, those are fantastic! I will have to ask Paul about getting one of those Pistachio glass over slates!

JLH

Quote from: NeverRoosting on December 29, 2018, 11:21:50 PM
Here are three of my favorite Platz calls.  The first one is the only turkey trot cherry crystal over glass, second is sappy claro walnut with the actual wood burning Paul did that the stickers were copied from...glass over wood, third is a pistachio glass over slate

Yikes.....2  #1's of the model.....that's impressive!

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: JLH on December 30, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
Quote from: NeverRoosting on December 29, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Yikes.....2  #1's of the model.....that's impressive!
[/quote
Quote from: NeverRoosting on December 29, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
Quote from: MDTOM84 on December 29, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Great set of killers there!
X2 CONGRATS

vt35mag

Awesome calls guys.
Love that pistachio.

NeverRoosting

Here's another one of my favorites and an ultra rare one from Paul!

CMBOSTC

Quote from: MDTOM84 on December 31, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
Hey Brandon maybe if you had more in life other than turkey calls, you wouldn't act like such a kid. Grow up, yelp I traded that call to you and it was the worst trade I have ever made. Not because I trade that call but because I traded it to a little weasel. You said if you ever saw me at a turkey call event that I better walk away. Funny how you walked away while I set with Marlin for over half the day. See you at Unicoi!

Who is Brandon?

CMBOSTC

Quote from: MDTOM84 on December 31, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
Quote from: C. Brumfiel on December 31, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
Hey Brandon maybe if you had more in life other than turkey calls, you wouldn't act like such a kid. Grow up, yelp I traded that call to you and it was the worst trade I have ever made. Not because I trade that call but because I traded it to a little weasel. You said if you ever saw me at a turkey call event that I better walk away. Funny how you walked away while I set with Marlin for over half the day. See you at Unicoi!

Who is Brandon?
Brandon Lenz aka (h-town-ages) Old Gobbler kicked him off here once before.

I don't think I know him.

hunter22

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on December 31, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Who is Brandon?

Good guy from Texas.