turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobblez long box review

Started by cannonball, April 25, 2011, 09:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I just picked up a long box from Gogglez (Spring Creek Custom Calls) and wanted to post a short review. First of all, I ordered the box Friday night and it was delivered today. I was just hoping to have it sometime this week for Saturday's hunt. I can't believe it got here that fast. The box sounds fantastic, I have five other boxes and this one is by far the best sounding one I have. It is high pitched with very good rasp and produces awesome yelps. I can do something with this box that I never have been able to do on my other calls, and that is a perfect kee kee. I am still a novice, and this box is easy to play and very forgiving. I am going to grade this box as a perfect 10 and I will be buying another one from Gobblez very soon. Thanks again Gobblez for a perfect 10 long box. :z-winnersmiley:

Last Strut Calls

I got two of his short boxes. Great quality and even better sound!

bowhunter84

i have the first long box he ever made. it is all walnut and all turkey! i've said it several time but i couldnt be happier with the way the call looks or sounds. i've run several box calls and this is by far the best one!

in other words i'll give his long box a 10 also.  

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

gob4me

Sounds awesome does he have a web-site?

cannonball

Quote from: gob4me on April 26, 2011, 06:44:41 PM
Sounds awesome does he have a web-site?

Just send a PM to Gobblez. He will fix you up.

hookedspur

What kind of wood ? Can you post a picture of it ? :wave:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bowhunter84

mine is all walnut. i'll take a few pics tonight and post them up

cannonball

Quote from: hookedspur on April 27, 2011, 08:41:20 AM
What kind of wood ? Can you post a picture of it ? :wave:

It's a poplar body with a black walnut paddle. I'll try and post some pics a little later tonight.