turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Per Usual Brad Didn't Disappoint

Started by vt35mag, December 22, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt35mag

Brad did a great job for me once again. Craftsmanship and sound are top notch with the calls he sent me. Lucked out with a couple being matched a katalox and a bulletwood 1pc striker. I asked for a purple slate and let him surprise me with the wood. He ended up using a great looking piece of sycamore. I gave him makers choice with a piece of bronzed glass, again to be a surprise on the wood. He chose a cherry pot with an aluminum sound board. The sappy walnut glass over glass and grey slate cherry burl are lookers too. The other two are a bronzed glass over slate in a mahoe pot and a cherry glass over slate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bobk

VERY NICE  LOOKING CALLERS. I BET THEY SOUND GREAT.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Pooh4459

Yep got this today spalted mac ebony bronzed glass over slate

doublespurs21

some very nice looking calls there...............

Clardh

Congratulations guys on some beautiful calls!

MS Boy

VT you are going to need to wear two vest to carry all those pots to the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

va longbeard

Nice pots!  I got in the game late ordering from Brad but managed to get two great calls from him a hackberry green slate and elm glass calls he is a very talented call maker.  Wish I would have ordered more from him.

HookedonHooks

Very nice pick up! My order from Brad came as well, and I was blown away by the quality in each and every one. That Cherry BG over alum is a fantastic combo with a higher front end then some of his other woods in BG.

Just curious is the Walnut glass call have a completely sappy rim? From the top side pictures it looked  like it, and I'd love to see a pic of the side wall if it is. One thing is for certain though, and that is that Brad doesn't disappoint.

vt35mag

Here's side pics of the walnut pot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk