OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let’s see your Corder calls

Started by Browning87, December 25, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

As a lot of people I'm a big Clint Corder fan. I managed to pick up a few over the last few years. I have a Osage glass that came from the same board as his 2014 DD Adams winner, blue mahoe glass/slate, and just picked up this canarywood glass/slate. Also I have a Riley Corder canarywood slate/glass that took first place at the buckeye challenge competition two years ago. Let's see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeverRoosting

Quote from: Browning87 on December 25, 2018, 09:22:34 PM
As a lot of people I'm a big Clint Corder fan. I managed to pick up a few over the last few years. I have a Osage glass that came from the same board as his 2014 DD Adams winner, blue mahoe glass/slate, and just picked up this canarywood glass/slate. Also I have a Riley Corder canarywood slate/glass that took first place at the buckeye challenge competition two years ago. Let's see them!

It doesn't get any better than that!  Great group of calls there!  Clint's the best of the best in my opinion, he's top in slates, ceramics, and double sliders, aluminum's (maybe only beat out by Dawkins walnut stoned aluminum) and his glass are only beat out by Platz..  Love that Riley pot.

hunter22

I am fortunate to have obtained some of Clint's pot calls. Sound and finish are off the charts good.
I have an Osage glass/slate, an Osage slate/glass, a Zebrawood slate/glass, and a Snakewood aluminum/glass.

silverspur

Clint makes a real fine pot call, I have heard them and they are full of turkey all the way. 
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

NeverRoosting

Quote from: hunter22 on December 26, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
I am fortunate to have obtained some of Clint's pot calls. Sound and finish are off the charts good.
I have an Osage glass/slate, an Osage slate/glass, a Zebrawood slate/glass, and a Snakewood aluminum/glass.

Great set of calls Ricky!

Browning87

hunter22

Brandon....You have some killers. I tried to get a Blue Mahoe from Clint but it never happened. I don't think he makes many calls right now. There are a few guys on here that have several and I wish they would post theirs.

NeverRoosting

Clint isn't making many calls right now.  I'm out of town for a while so I can't post anything.  One call I really wish I had is a two sider, I've ran a few of them in the last year and on the glass side you'd think it was a strong normal one sider and on the backside slate it's fantastic soft talk, no way to describe how good it really is without running them in person.

NeverRoosting

Found a pic of one of my favorites on my phone that I had taken a while back, these two are from the same board of canary, both glass over slate, one from Riley and one from Clint, the one from Riley is the favorite glass call I own in my whole collection.  Love the figure on this canary wood.

Pooh4459

That canarywood is very unique.  Really like it

Browning87

Wow!! Those are two awesome looking calls

hunter22

tomfooleryy