News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stuckey hybrid or straight tips?

Started by PEte_A, December 11, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEte_A

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of picking up a couple Stuckey strikers. I've been sifting through older posts regarding Mr Stuckey's strikers and see that some folks prefer his straight tips over his regular hybrid tips. Looking for any thoughts/advice on the topic.

Thanks,
PEte

Double B

Flare tip Stuckeys for me, I like bubinga and tw best.
Followed by buzzards

Snood Life

1 vote for straight. I was more constant with it. My straight tip Macassar is always in my vest.

Sir-diealot

I had never heard of a flared tip striker before I came here, I like them more than the straights and have two Stuckey's that are flared, one in Tulipwood and Spaltted Maple and Wenge Striker and I love them. Intend to get more.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Everybody holds the Striker a bit different then the next guy. I tried both and the flared tip works best for me

bobk

Flared tip Stuckey strikers are my preference.

Caspar

SoIncallcollector

I dont have any of his straight tips, but I love his flare tips. I have a snakewood and yellowheart that are two of my favorites and just ordered a tulipwood and massacar yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

JLH

I have become a fan of the flair tip.....but hate the looks of the big mushroom tip..

merriamsman

I used to prefer the straight tip, but after working with the flare tips, I now prefer those. I have several Stuckey flare tips, and they are my favorite strikers.

compton30

I like both straight and flair tips. I don't think it has ever been the deciding factor as to whether or not a striker will or wont go in my vest.