turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Diffusion Tops Are Back Pre Order

Started by agturkey, December 07, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cracker4112

Got mine and I will keep it nice and new as a backup.  My original is still going strong, but you never know.  I am so glad that I was able to get another.

kytrkyhntr

Anybody with an original one able to make comparisons? Are they virtually the same thing?
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

cracker4112

They are very close.  The backing on the new one is a much finer mesh than the old one.  I'm a little worried that might make it hotter, but it also might make it more bugproof.

WNY Bowhunter

Are they the original Obsession pattern or the newer Obsession?
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Ross R

To me it seems this runs a little slimmer and the arms are slightly shorter than the original.  Like someone said the mesh is a little finer which may help with the bugs.  Cant wait to use it in a few weeks. 

wvboy

This is awesome.. glad I saw this today.. the leafy parts of mine have some unstitched from catching on fences.. my zipper broke on mine years ago and I have been wanting a new one for years.. but never wanted another kind as I loved that one.. Order placed today :)
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

low2497

Got mine in the mail. Fits perfectly and well thought out. It would be neat if they had incorporated a face mask in the back of the hood like Sitka does with some of their hoodies.

The stretch panels going down the sides offer just the right amount of stretch. I never owned one of the original tops so I can't compare it to them but I am definitely pleased with it.

For the guys who bought one, what will you be using the kangaroo zip pouch for?

davisd9

Quote from: low2497 on February 13, 2019, 04:58:06 PM
Got mine in the mail. Fits perfectly and well thought out. It would be neat if they had incorporated a face mask in the back of the hood like Sitka does with some of their hoodies.

The stretch panels going down the sides offer just the right amount of stretch. I never owned one of the original tops so I can't compare it to them but I am definitely pleased with it.

For the guys who bought one, what will you be using the kangaroo zip pouch for?

Is it original obsession or the new obsession?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WNY Bowhunter

Got mine yesterday. Nice jacket, same layout as the original but totally different material.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

agturkey

I think you will find that they are cooler and are well made.