turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

gobbler74 Optic gaurd

Started by Snood Life, December 07, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snood Life

Does gobbler74 still make the optic gaurds? I was hoping to get one for my vortex venom. Just can't seem to get in touch with him.

rdjustham

Sent him a message the other day.  He said he still does, waiting to hear back in cost and how to order one.

Sir-diealot

Anyone have a picture of these? Have not seen them. Thanks.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Chuck1443

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Chuck1443 on December 07, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

Oh okay, I thought it would be some kind of scope protector for "normal" scopes. Looks like a nice design nonetheless. Guess I will be getting some more flip ups from Butler Creek for "normal" scopes. Sorry I wasted your time.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Chuck1443

Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 07, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Oh okay, I thought it would be some kind of scope protector for "normal" scopes. Looks like a nice design nonetheless. Guess I will be getting some more flip ups from Butler Creek for "normal" scopes. Sorry I wasted your time.
Not a waste of time friend, it's how we get our questions answered... many has helped me.

Snood Life

Quote from: rdjustham on December 07, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
Sent him a message the other day.  He said he still does, waiting to hear back in cost and how to order one.

Thanks, I messaged him too. Hope to hear back soon. I'm sure he is just busy

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Chuck1443 on December 07, 2018, 08:44:14 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 07, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Not a waste of time friend, it's how we get our questions answered... many has helped me.

Thanks for the good attitude on it. Like the finish on the fore stock by the way.

John Koenig: