OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mike Lapp

Started by Turkz39, December 05, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkz39

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of  there Mike Lapp short boxs that they would like to share? I think Mike Lapp makes a fine box. And to also see what everyone's favorite wood combo is?

EZ

Quote from: Turkz39 on December 05, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
I think Mike Lapp makes a fine box.

No doubt about that.... one of the best!

silverspur

This is my go to Mike Lapp turkey box call.  Its Yellow Heart over Black Limba and is a killer.  I do agree that Mike is one of the finest callmakers we have.  He also is a good friend.  Proud to own some if his calls.

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

hunter22

Outstanding man and callmaker. One of my favorites. I rank his box calls near the top of my list. I did not get to hunt much in the spring of 2018 due to health issues but had great response to a Lapp Walnut over Butternut box when I got to hunt. I also have an all Butternut box he made that I hope to run in 2019.

Browning87

Mike is a good man and a damn fine craftsman. You can't go wrong with anything that comes out of his shop!

Clardh

Mike just made me a split decision matched pair. Unbelievable call quality, craftsmanship and sound. Definitely my favorite calls I own!

idratherb

You get one of his and you'll soon find yourself posting your others in the classifieds

Happy hooker

He's about three years wait now I heard ?

Sir-diealot

What is his business name? I do not know him by name though I have heard the name if that makes any sense.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

trb136

Mike is my mentor and great friend he understands callbuilding unlike anyone I know. He's one of the best

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Pooh4459

That he is Tim and one heck of a nice guy to boot. The first time I called him and times since I am amazed how good hes been to me.  It's a long wait for one of his calls but there's a reason for that and worth getting one.

The Woodsman

SJ Strutter

A few of my favorite. Top shelf calls and a even better friend!!
Tri County Longbeards Chapter President
United Bowhunters of NJ
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

The Woodsman