OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Couple of Pots  (Read 1686 times)

Offline RatherBeHunting

• The Boss Gobbler
Couple of Pots
« on: December 03, 2018, 08:13:48 PM »
Been awhile since I turned any. Recent order had me in the shop. I used a piece of spalted birch that I picked up on a trip to Alaska. I managed to finish 5 pots and made them all slate/glass. Strikers are made from different woods. Thanks for looking! 

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Couple of Pots
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 01:02:54 AM »
They look nice, I would like to see a better shot of that back one, looks like it has a lot going on.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline sbbow

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 05:04:29 AM »
Nice looking calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 06:26:25 AM »
Great to see you're still making calls Kevin. It would be a shame if you didn't. Beautiful example as always and I know she is all turkey. Thanks for posting!

Offline RatherBeHunting

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 07:26:17 PM »
They look nice, I would like to see a better shot of that back one, looks like it has a lot going on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Here ya go! Bottom right is the one you where looking at. Thanks for asking, I should have done a better pic the 1st time!

Offline RatherBeHunting

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 07:30:24 PM »
Great to see you're still making calls Kevin. It would be a shame if you didn't. Beautiful example as always and I know she is all turkey. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Tony! Appreciate the kind words!

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 10:06:11 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Here ya go! Bottom right is the one you where looking at. Thanks for asking, I should have done a better pic the 1st time!
Thanks, those are some real nice looking pots, tons of character markings.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Online doublespurs21

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 09:39:04 PM »
nice calls,,,,,,,,,,

Offline TurkeyHunterML

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 12:55:25 PM »
Beautiful. I love Spalted woods.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)