turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spalted Maple Burl with Red Slate Surface

Started by Sir-diealot, November 29, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Got in a Spalted Maple Burl with Red Slate Surface with Ipe Striker By Gunzenhauser Game Calls. I have been wanting to get red slate for a while, I love the way it sounds and looks.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sixbird

sbbow

That's a nice looking call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sixbird on November 29, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
Gorgeous call!
Thank you much. I had been debating what I would want red slate in and then I saw this and just had to jump on it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Chris O

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Chris O on November 29, 2018, 09:49:44 PM
That's a beautiful call you got
Thanks Chris, thankfully the call maker worked with me so I could get it from him or I may not have been able to get it. Just set it down, realized when I played with it earlier I had not agitated the surface so I scuffed it up and it sounds even better.

Hey Chris do you know how I can answer multiple people at once so I am not making the thread longer?

John Koenig:

Chris O

Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 29, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Thanks Chris, thankfully the call maker worked with me so I could get it from him or I may not have been able to get it. Just set it down, realized when I played with it earlier I had not agitated the surface so I scuffed it up and it sounds even better.

Hey Chris do you know how I can answer multiple people at once so I am not making the thread longer?
No not really I am not computer talented. Only way I know would be to put the names down individually and answer them on one post. You are way better on a computer than me so sorry I am not much help good luck

NCL

Chad makes some really nice stuff. I have a couple of his calls and three strikers. His prices are very reasonable.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Chris O on November 30, 2018, 05:01:41 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 29, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

No not really I am not computer talented. Only way I know would be to put the names down individually and answer them on one post. You are way better on a computer than me so sorry I am not much help good luck

Thanks anyway. HookedonHooks told me how so I will try it here to see if I got it right.

Quote from: NCL on November 30, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Chad makes some really nice stuff. I have a couple of his calls and three strikers. His prices are very reasonable.
Yes his prices are very fair, I thought it would have been more when I first saw it. His striker is quite comfortable to hold.

Quote from: M,Yingling on November 30, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
Looks like u got yourself a good one   :icon_thumright:
Thank you Mike sounds wonderful, hope you checked out the link to him playing it on Facebook

John Koenig: