OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Finally made my mount

Started by RKeeper1, November 29, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKeeper1

After trying to decide how I wanted to make a mount for my first bird and plan it out so it'll be ready to become a grand slam mount, I finally got it done and am real happy with it. Just wanted to show it off

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nyhunter

sixbird

Sir-diealot

Looks nice, you did a fine job on it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Awesome, what's the wood, did it come from where special, like a old barn on your place?

RKeeper1

I don't remember where I got the wood from but it wasn't anywhere special but it sure does look good to me!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

3bailey3

1iagobblergetter

Looks great. Congrats. Hopefully youll repost when your slam is completed. Good luck to you!!

daddyduke

Nice job! Really like the wood you used.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Spring Fever

Man that looks good. Nice work.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Chris O

NCL

davisd9

Get the faux canvas done at walmart?  Got one made from there about 6 years ago.  My wife took the picture of me with a bird over my shoulder overlooking a water hole. It has held up and been very pleased with it.  Have considered getting them to make me a few more of other photos.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer