News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New one from Ralph Permar

Started by ChesterCopperpot, November 28, 2020, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chefrific

Quote from: willy9889 on March 01, 2021, 06:40:20 PM
I called Ralph a few days ago to order a couple calls.......we got talking turkey and fishing
and ended up on the phone for half an hour. Very knowledgeable gentleman and interesting to talk to.

Willy
Interesting. I called him once last year to order a call and his response was that he wouldn't take orders or have a list and that he would post calls as they become available on his website. Then I see new calls pop up that were never on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: chefrific on March 01, 2021, 08:45:25 PM
Quote from: willy9889 on March 01, 2021, 06:40:20 PM
I called Ralph a few days ago to order a couple calls.......we got talking turkey and fishing
and ended up on the phone for half an hour. Very knowledgeable gentleman and interesting to talk to.

Willy
Interesting. I called him once last year to order a call and his response was that he wouldn't take orders or have a list and that he would post calls as they become available on his website. Then I see new calls pop up that were never on his website.

This is an older post, but the one pictured took about a year from the time I got in touch with him, so that would've been somewhere around October/November 2019. He may very well have stopped taking orders after that. I don't know. I will say the rest of my collection from him (two other trumpets and one Jordan) were all purchased off his currently available section of his website.

wbyman

That is crazy cool!!! Love it!
"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

HDSNOOKY

nice looking trumpet. Ralph makes fine trumpets

gobblers roost

Wild looking call.Ralph is a good man only 35 minutes from me.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Dang nice one..Ralph is a great humble guy.

Deast1988

I got tracking, might have a  Call just in time for Ga opener.