Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?

Started by ctwny1, November 02, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Quote from: ctwny1 on December 14, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
Well I will NEVER do any type of business with Camo Solution ever again. I can't tell you the BS they were trying to feed me, but I wouldn't buy it. But  to make a long story short, I got my money back that I paid them to dip my stock and I got my composite stock back too. You want to talk about a screwed up company...here it is. I would recommend to anybody STAY AWAY!
While I can understand your anger about the Camo Enterprise screw up you may want to edit your post about Camo Solutions. I know you admitted the mistake in another post, but if someone does a search for Camo Solutions your post will come up and if they don't read the whole thread they would have the wrong idea. I've used Camo Solutions and know a lot of folks that have and there top notch and stand behind there work.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Fl strutter

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ctwny1 on December 15, 2018, 06:29:05 AM
I want to make clear that camo solutions is NOT the company  was talking about. Camo Solutions ia a very reputable
camo dipping company.

First off I hope I am not coming off like a jerk, it is not my intention, what we are asking you to do is go edit this comment because some people may not read this thread all the way through and get the wrong opinion of Camo Solution and it could cost them business because of two things, the guy that reads it here may choose to not do business with them and two he may bad mouth them to his friends based on your comment. Here is that comment along with the date and everything to help you find it, edit that, as not everyone will see your little thing you just posted at the end.

"Re: Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2018, 08:55:03 AM »

Tweet

Well I will NEVER do any type of business with [Camo Solution] ever again. I can't tell you the BS they were trying to feed me, but I wouldn't buy it. But  to make a long story short, I got my money back that I paid them to dip my stock and I got my composite stock back too. You want to talk about a screwed up company...here it is. I would recommend to anybody STAY AWAY!"

Just change what I put in brackets please to Camo Enterprise. Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

It would probably best just to ask Shannon , to remove this threat all together .. that way no ones feeling will get hurt... we all make mistakes ...

LaLongbeard

Quote from: Greg Massey on December 15, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
It would probably best just to ask Shannon , to remove this threat all together .. that way no ones feeling will get hurt... we all make mistakes ...
I agree everyone makes mistakes I think myself and the others are just trying to help correct the error. Every post you make has (quote modify remove) at the top right hand corner of post, that is how you fix a mistake 

Greg Massey

Quote from: Phillipshunt on December 15, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on December 15, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
I agree everyone makes mistakes I think myself and the others are just trying to help correct the error. Every post you make has (quote modify remove) at the top right hand corner of post, that is how you fix a mistake
So True , good post ....

Fl strutter

Maybe removing totally would be best. I just saw it and didnt want a reputable business being degraded when I've heard nothing but good about them and there work looks awesome.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Fl strutter on December 15, 2018, 12:21:33 PM
Maybe removing totally would be best. I just saw it and didnt want a reputable business being degraded when I've heard nothing but good about them and there work looks awesome.
Just looked like he did not understand what we were saying so I was just trying to nicely help, hope I did not come off wrong.

John Koenig:

ctwny1

No...Sir-diealot you did not come off wrong. All I was trying to do was warn people about this one place. I would feel a lot worse have somebody go through what I did. Sorry but I will not ask to have t this post removed.

LaLongbeard

Lol he clearly does not comprehend. It really does amaze me sometimes how some people cannot understand such a simple thing

Greg Massey

Quote from: Phillipshunt on December 15, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Lol he clearly does not comprehend. It really does amaze me sometimes how some people cannot understand such a simple thing
AMEN

ctwny1

FL strutter...Yes I ment Camo Enterprise. Sorry about that.

ctwny1

Got my stock and money back. I have to say that dealing with the owner of camo enterprise was very good and he really helped me and I hope they straight out all the problems.