Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody Hear Anything About Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise?

Started by ctwny1, November 02, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctwny1

I sent my composite stock in to them to dip in Mossy Oak New Breakup back in September and it was delivered on 09/07/2018.
I tried to contact them to see where it is? I've tried to contact them numberous times but all I get is a recorded message telling me to leave my number and they will return my call ASAP. I have sent 3 e-mails and have called then 3 times leaving my name and phone number but have NOT receivied any return calls? Now maybe their out hunting or maybe on vacation I don't know. I just hate to give a bad report, but what is the big deal about keeping in touch. Now I know they had flooding, but you would think an update would be appreciated and required. There located at 3434 Buck Mountain Road, Roanoke, Virginia 24018. Anybody know or heard anything about them?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm still trying to make contact on the phone and e-mail.

ctwny1

From what I'm finding out about Jim Crumley Camo Enterprise is not looking good. Now keep in mind Jim Crumley sold this company to this guy. Jim Crumley has nothing to do with this.

You have to pay up front for my stock to be dipped and it's starting to look like I got screwed.

What I did was to call my credit card company because I used my card to pay for it. Credit Card company is now going after them to get my money back. If card company does not hear from them within 10 days, card company will refund my money to me.

Sir-diealot

Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with them. Getting your money back is nice but what about the value of the stock? Did you have shipping insurance?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ctwny1

Sir - diealot...Yes I had shipping isurance on my stock. Checked into that, and because it was delivered, the insurance is not at fault so that ends that. I can tell you I won't give up just yet. Got a call into my attorney and will talk to him about this.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ctwny1 on November 02, 2018, 08:57:10 PM
Sir - diealot...Yes I had shipping isurance on my stock. Checked into that, and because it was delivered, the insurance is not at fault so that ends that. I can tell you I won't give up just yet. Got a call into my attorney and will talk to him about this.

I feared that would be your reply. I truly wish you the best of luck.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

thuber

the Ward

That is one of my biggest fears, sending out parts and then having to jump through hoops to get them back! Hope it all gets worked out for you.

Gobble!

Sorry to hear that. I almost sent a gun to him last year.

ctwny1

Well it's been a while but I'm make head way in this problem. Called my credit card company and Roanoke Better Business Bureau because
have called , e-mail Camo Enterprise with no response. The Better Business Bureau got on them and just the other day I got an e-mail from Camo Enterprise, informing me the guy who would dip guns for them is sick and their moving to another building. They have my composite stock and will return it with the money I sent them to dip my stock. Why Camo Enterprise never posted and explained what was going on to their customers, I have no idea. I hope they get all their problems solved but in the mean time I told them to send my my stock and money back to me. Lets see how long it takes for me to get my stock and money. The BBB and my credit card company are still on them to make sure I get everything back. I was told within 2 week. I will have another company dip my stock.

Greg Massey

Quote from: ctwny1 on December 11, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
Well it's been a while but I'm make head way in this problem. Called my credit card company and Roanoke Better Business Bureau because
have called , e-mail Camo Enterprise with no response. The Better Business Bureau got on them and just the other day I got an e-mail from Camo Enterprise, informing me the guy who would dip guns for them is sick and their moving to another building. They have my composite stock and will return it with the money I sent them to dip my stock. Why Camo Enterprise never posted and explained what was going on to their customers, I have no idea. I hope they get all their problems solved but in the mean time I told them to send my my stock and money back to me. Lets see how long it takes for me to get my stock and money. The BBB and my credit card company are still on them to make sure I get everything back. I was told within 2 week. I will have another company dip my stock.
Thanks for the update , i hope you get your stock and money back....

Sir-diealot

Quote from: the Ward on November 10, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
That is one of my biggest fears, sending out parts and then having to jump through hoops to get them back! Hope it all gets worked out for you.
One big reason I will go with Tarjac when I do save the money to get it done, they are only about half and hour from me.

John Koenig:

tnanh

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Fl strutter

U said camo solutions. Did u meen to say camo enterprise because its 2 different businesses. I've heard nothing but good about Don at camo solutions as far as his work goes.

Fl strutter

10 4. Glad u found a way to get your stock back and money