turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

maxus and tss

Started by TURKEY MASTER, August 05, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TURKEY MASTER

What choke y'all running through your maxus with tss.

BrowningGuy88

I have an Indian Creek 665 and a SumToy 672. They both do well with 1.75 ounce of TSS.

There are others here who have shot a lot more chokes and loads than me and they range from 665 to 696 constriction.

TURKEY MASTER

how do you think a sumtoy 675 would do with straight 9's

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: TURKEY MASTER on August 12, 2018, 09:12:10 PM
how do you think a sumtoy 675 would do with straight 9's

Bad to the bone

chipper

The barrel internals are a little different in between the maxus and my SX3 but shooting a 8x9 stacked 2 ounce load in my sx3 with a .665 Indian Creek resulted in a extremely dense pattern,  I think I had 370 in the 10" but a sparse 20", I opened mine up to a .690 Hastings and ended up with a more even 10 and 20 inch pattern with a slightly more dense 10 inch center core, 315/ 270, but I also went to a 2 oz. Load of straight #9  to get those numbers.

SumToy

665 for a hot pattern and 670 for open up some.  675 kill all day long if you not wanting to just run over him with a truck  :TrainWreck1:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

kwild835

I would try out a .680 Carlson's.  Killer in my invector plus guns.

KentuckyLB

Old thread, but im running a IC 665 with 2 5/8 oz 8x9 in the 460`s10 inch circle ...very hot core but that's what I like this out of a SX4...