OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many of you have a Neil Cost box???

Started by Happy hooker, October 19, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy hooker

Just wondering how many people still have one or how you obtained it,,I bought one new from Neal in 1994 but then sold it a few years latter when I got hooked on pot calls.

Gobbler2577

Got one.  Wife gave it to me for a wedding present.  I nearly died when I saw it.  She was so proud of herself, but I NEVER would have paid what she did for any call. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

larry9988

I have a 1987 walnut over cedar that is still in the original box it was shipped in along with the price sheet and original stick of white chalk. I bought it from the original owner several years ago and it is in perfect condition.

Yoder409

I have a walnut and cedar match.  Also have the cheater..........the NWTF Quaker Boy repro signed and numbered by Neil.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

trb136

Here's mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: trb136 on October 19, 2018, 10:05:46 PM
Here's mine

That is a GORGEOUS and very unique Neil !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

B perryman

I picked these from the Mickel collection in Nashville a few years ago. The black one is one of 2 he made from mineral stained poplar . The walnut and mahogany was one of his personal calls with 7 notches on it.

B perryman

B perryman

3bailey3

Very nice perryman, that wood in the background looks like it would make some nice calls!

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Arrowhead

I currently own three paddle calls. Butternut, Walnut and Mahogany. Have owned several others.