OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bottomland Satchels - Minimalist and Standard size

Started by Glenda Green, October 13, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

ALL SOLD

I have 3 Minimalist satchels ready to ship. Measurements are 10" wide 13" deep. $90. I have enough Breakup camo fabric to make 3 more satchels if you prefer that pattern. I have 3 standard size satchels in Bottomland, that will be ready early next week. Measurements 15" wide, 13" deep. $110 plus shipping. Both styles are made from Waterproof 500D Codura Nylon. The liner matches the outside. Same fabric just no PU coating. If you are interested, I will be happy to email you detailed information.
If you would like more details or place an order, please email me at greenscch@yahoo.com
If you have purchased a satchel from me, please comment for those that might be considering a satchel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Bowhuntr73

limhnger

You ever made the breakup bag with a brown patch and brown clips & clip material instead of black?

Glenda Green

Bowhunter.....just saw this post....I have one BL minimalist satchel left. If you want to order, please send me an email.
Greenscch@yahoo.com
Thanks

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Glenda Green

Limhnger...I can make one with the brown...there was so much black and gray in the pattern, I chose the black.
Send me an email and we'll discuss
greenscch@yahoo.com

Glenda Green