turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for a 24" barrel for my BPS 10

Started by Ridge Rooster, April 10, 2021, 02:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridge Rooster

Looking for a 24" to replace the 26" on my BPS 10ga Stalker. Would take any finish as I am going to ceracote gun. I would trade my 26" and a little cash if someone is interested, or buy 24" outright.

Thanks
Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

the Ward

I just bought one from Midwest Gun Works. I wanted a stalker or hunter finish, but they are listed as discontinued. So i got the only 24" one they had  available, which was in mossy oak shadowgrass. It came with all 3 chokes and the choke wrench. I also have the 26" barrel on my bps 10. I like it, but the 24" to me balances much better, and it will be handier hunting waterfowl from cramped positions, and for turkey hunting. Just patterned it with some ammo i had, with a Indian creek .710 at 30 yrds. and will post them up soon. Didn't have a chance to do a thorough 40 yard test, just wanted to get a idea of how it shot with bead only. Good luck in your search, and you will love the 24" barrel, it makes it feel like a different gun.

Ridge Rooster

I looked at Midwest first before posting and the 24 was back ordered. I got on their notification list so hope they get some in.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

the Ward

Quote from: Ridge Rooster on April 11, 2021, 01:48:06 PM
I looked at Midwest first before posting and the 24 was back ordered. I got on their notification list so hope they get some in.

Ridge Rooster
I did the same thing, it was a week or so later that they emailed me that they were back in stock. Was suprised they got them restocked so quickly, thought it was going to be a long wait. Hopefully it will be quick for you also!