OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Richard Hudson caller

Started by Will, September 30, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Little while ago I asked Richard for a Snakewood over Butternut Turpin style call. After checking the mailbox I find this awesome sounding call. Richard I can't thank you enough! She has that nice Snakewood rasp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Congrats on the Awesome box from one of the best!

Clardh

Richards calls are really second to none! I recently got a snakewood over apple and I love it! Congratulations on a fine call.

Will

Richards calls are really second to none! I recently got a snakewood over apple and I love it! Congratulations on a fine call.
[/quote]

I have that same combo Snakewood over Apple in a Turpin style and it's an absolute killer.

vt35mag

That is an awesome looking box Will. Congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Can one of you guys that have his Turpin style tell me the difference in his hen boxes?

silverspur

Congrats on a real fine hen box from Richard! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sixbird

Quote from: 3bailey3 on October 01, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
Can one of you guys that have his Turpin style tell me the difference in his hen boxes?

Richard makes a mini hen box, a new medium sized one, and a full sized. He also makes a turpin style. The turpin style doesn't have a handle. Every one has a unique sound and a really old school look. If you search on here, you can see his different styles...Good stuff!

Yoder409

DANG, but that's nice !!!!   Congrats !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Chris O

I got the same call it's beautiful and sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

Sweet can't wait to here from him this year!

M Sharpe

Richard builds some mighty fine callers!! They are packed full of turkeys!!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mmclain

turkey stew

Richard makes some awesome hen boxes and turpins.